Calon atasanmu bisa saja diam-diam stalking akunmu. Di zaman now, mengenal seseorang juga bisa dengan menganalisa akun medianya. Banyak kok yang memilih opsi ini sebagai pertimbangan menerima seseorang bahkan di dunia pekerjaan.
Selamat Datang di Situs Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2020 dan Saat ini kami ingin memberitahukan Info Terbaru Lowongan Kerja dari Perusahaan Plan International dengan posisi Executive Coordinator - Plan International yang dibuka saat ini. Jika Loker di Jakarta ini sesuai dengan kualifikasi kamu silahkan langsung mengirimkan lamaran melalui situs loker terbaru kami.
Memang setiap pekerjaan tidak lah mudah untuk di lamar karena harus memenuhi beberapa kualifikasi dan persyaratan yang harus kita penuhi sesuai dengan kriteria standar Perusahaan tersebut yang sedang mencari kandidat potensial untuk dapat bekerja. Semoga informasi lowongan kerja Executive Coordinator - Plan International dibawah ini sesuai dengan Kualifikasi anda. Semoga Beruntung :D
Deskripsi Pekerjaan :
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. In Indonesia, Plan International operates since 1969, and in 2017 Yayasan Plan International Indonesia (Plan Indonesia) was established as national entity of Plan International in Indonesia. Plan Indonesia is currently implementing its Country Strategy 4 (CS4) covering fiscal year 2018 to 2022, where our purpose is in line with the global Plan International’s Purpose “to advance children rights and equality for girls”. Our ambition is to enable at least 1 million girls and young women to learn (gain skills for work), lead (empower to take action on issues that matter to them), decide (have control over their own lives and bodies) and thrive (grow healthy and protected from violence). It means that we will take actions to identify and facilitate the removal of obstacles that prevent children, especially girls, and young women from enjoying their rights and participating fully in Indonesian society. This goal will be achieved by implementing quality programmes and projects as well as influencing decision makers and key stakeholders to make the required changes
As a relatively newly founded yayasan, Plan Indonesia is striving to develop and maintain good governance and The Executive Coordinator plays a supporting role to the executive/management team (CMT) and the Governing Board in ensuring good governance and compliance.
DIMENSION OF ROLE
The Executive Coordinator manages the coordination of Board meeting, CMT meeting and the preparation of all necessary agendas and documents required for those meetings, as well as reporting. The post holder also provides administrative support to the management team and the Governing Board. S/he manages documents related to the Boards and CMT, manage petty cash for CMT & Board’s activities, supporting document to support payment and correspondence), logistic support for events and travels, provide administrative support to control financial expenses and budget for the Boards and CMT activities. The Executive Coordinator is also expected to support with internal communication and between CMT and the Board.
Document Management and Control
- Ensures that documents related to YPII Board and CMT are properly stored and filed
- Attend all CMT meeting, committee meeting where required, annual general meetings and special meetings, if and when appropriate, and act as secretary at such meeting or appoint a delegate to do so when this is not possible
- Ensure proper and timely documentary filings and fulfilment of disclosure requirements to statutory authorities under applicable legislation, including working with the Yayasan’s external counsel and other independent advisers when necessary
- Coordinate and service the Boards and CMT meeting, committee meeting, annual general meeting and special meeting in accordance with procedures agreed upon by the Boards, including the following:
- Preparation and distribution of notice of meetings, agendas of meetings, minute of meetings, certification of resolutions and details of decisions made, information’s circulars, proxy material in coordination with external lawyer and public notary
- Any supporting documentation as instructed by the Board, CMT or as required by laws in Indonesia
- Custodian the Yayasan’s books and records ensure the security and regulate the application of the Yayasan seal and signed documents on behalf of the Yayasan as authorized by the Boards, CMT or by-laws; this include Articles of Association, Minutes of Meetings, Absentee List related to meeting with the Boards
- Provide administration support in sending and receiving letters and correspondence related the Boards and CMT
- Keeps the records and logbooks of correspondence and filing systems
Logistic Support for Events and Travels
- Provides administrative and logistics support for Board and CMT’s events, meetings and conferences, ensures venues and accommodations are available, made the reservations and bookings as per YPII’s regulations and Operations Manual
- Makes reservations for flights for Board and CMT, provides supports for vehicle rentals, taxi vouchers, create PR in the SAP, ensuring that the process complies with YPII Operations Manual
- Collect and controls the completeness of documentations for Travel Request Forms and report of travels expenses, ensuring that all travels of the Boards and CMT are fully recorded and documented
- Coordinates with Logistic & Procurement Team to control documentations for travel payment
- Control and update CMT’s asset movement and services on quarterly basis and coordination with Logistic Team
Administrative Support to Control Budget and Expenses
- Provides support to the Boards and CMT in developing simple budget as per the TOR of activities, manage and documents the expenses for the activities.
- Create logbook and track expenses requested from the Boards and CMT.
- Provides assistance to produce activities expense reports of events, meetings and conference.
- Coordinates with Finance Team in monitoring the expenses in the system.
- Manage petty cash for the Boards and CMT activities and produce reporting to Finance Team.
- Support Logistic and Procurement Unit in daily activities if there is no Board and CMT activities in coordination with Logistic & Procurement Manager.
- Works in coordination with Logistic & Procurement Team to ensure compliance with YPII Operations Manual.
Communication and Information
- Provide resources, information and communication links between the Boards and the CMT with particular emphasis on facilitating the flow of required information, reporting and disclosure requirements
- Report to, and have an effective working relationship with the Boards, the Executive Director and CMT me
- Help with external correspondence with government and private sector including meeting arrangement in coordination with influence team
- Help with internal communication in coordination with CMT
- Coordinate with YPII staff for meeting time and place with CMT members
- Executive Director: reporting, coordination (High)
- Board and CMT member: provision of administrative support (High)
- Logistic & Procurement Manager: coordination and provision of support to meet YPII’s compliance, dotted line for day to day activities (Medium)
- Finance, Logistic & Procurement Team: coordination (Medium)
- Government – Support on meeting coordination and formal correspondence
- Lawyer & Stakeholders – Support on Contacts & Legal Documents (Medium)
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Public Relation or Related or Diploma degree from secretary college
- 6 years of experience in provision of secretarial duties. Previous positions in administrative in NGO/no profit sector is highly desirable.
- Experience in ensuring document archiving, keeping records and maintaining database.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in Indonesia and English (oral and written)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Analytical, problem solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Management and organizational skills
- Discretion with confidential information
- An understanding of the legal system as it affects Yayasan operations
- Local procedures and policy
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Comfortable in both a coordinating role, coordinating with other teams,coordinating meetings, and supervises when needed
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must
- SAP system and IT familiarity will be preferable
- Passion for working on children’s rights, gender equality and similar social justice agenda is an advantage -
- Having an optimistic outlook and “can do” attitude/approach to work
- Demonstration of \"presence\" and excellent communication skills
- Ability to mediate and assist in achieving consensus
- Ability to find practical and pragmatic solution whilst adhering to compliance
- Flexible and creative
- Experience working in international development or humanitarian organizations
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by Apply now not later than August 15 , 2020
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
A range of pre-employment checks will be undertaken in conformity with Plan International\'s Safeguarding Children and Young People policy.
As an international child centred community development organisation, Yayasan Plan International Indonesia is fully committed to promoting the realisation of children\'s rights including their right to protection from violence and abuse. That means we have particular responsibilities to children that we come into contact with.
Yayasan Plan International Indonesia believes that in a world where children face so many threats of harm, it is our duty to ensure that we, as an organisation, do everything we can to keep children safe. We must not contribute in any way to harming or placing children at risk. Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the very heart of everything that Plan International stands for. Our organisation is based on a culture of inclusivity and we strive to create a workplace environment that ensures every team, in every office, in every country, is rich in diverse people, thoughts, and ideas.
We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds. We foster an organisational culture that embraces and exemplifies our commitment to gender equality, girls’ rights and inclusion while supporting staff to adopt good practice, positive attitudes and principles of gender equality and inclusion.
Cara Mengirimkan Lamaran :
Setelah Membaca dan telah mengetahui kriteria dan kebutuhan minimum kualifikasi yang telah dijelaskan dari info pekerjaan Executive Coordinator - Plan International diatas dengan demikian jobseeker yang merasa belum memenuhi persyaratan meliputi pendidikan, umur, dll dan memang merasa berminat dengan lowongan kerja terbaru Executive Coordinator - Plan International pada bulan Aug 2020 diatas, hendaknya secepatnya untuk melengkapi dan menyusun berkas lamaran kerja seperti surat lamaran kerja, CV atau daftar riwayat hidup, FC ijazah dan transkrip dan pelengkap lainnya seperti yang telah dijelaskan diatas, guna mendaftar dan mengikuti seleksi masuk penerimaan pegawai baru diperusahaan yang dimaksud, dikirim melalui link Halaman Selanjutnya di bawah ini.
Jika anda Tertarik dengan Lowongan Kerja Executive Coordinator - Plan International Jakarta Agustus 2020 Tersebut diatas serta mampu Memenuhi Persyaratan dari Lowongan Kerja Executive Coordinator - Plan International Jakarta Agustus 2020, Segera Kirimkan lamaran Kerja Anda Melalui Tombol Kirim lamaran Di bawah ini
Demikianlah Lowongan Kerja Executive Coordinator - Plan International Jakarta Agustus 2020 kali ini kami sampaikan. Lihat Juga Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Bulan Ini Agustus 2020 terkait Lowongan Kerja Executive Coordinator - Plan International Jakarta Agustus 2020 yang mungkin juga anda minati. Semoga Diterima dalam Proses lamaran Lowongan Kerja Executive Coordinator - Plan International Jakarta Agustus 2020 ya gaes...