Calon atasanmu bisa saja diam-diam stalking akunmu. Di zaman now, mengenal seseorang juga bisa dengan menganalisa akun medianya. Banyak kok yang memilih opsi ini sebagai pertimbangan menerima seseorang bahkan di dunia pekerjaan.
Selamat Datang di Situs Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2020 dan Saat ini kami ingin memberitahukan Info Terbaru Lowongan Kerja dari Perusahaan Fitch Ratings dengan posisi Director, Credit Officers, Jakarta - Fitch Ratings yang dibuka saat ini. Jika Loker di Jakarta ini sesuai dengan kualifikasi kamu silahkan langsung mengirimkan lamaran melalui situs loker terbaru kami.
Memang setiap pekerjaan tidak lah mudah untuk di lamar karena harus memenuhi beberapa kualifikasi dan persyaratan yang harus kita penuhi sesuai dengan kriteria standar Perusahaan tersebut yang sedang mencari kandidat potensial untuk dapat bekerja. Semoga informasi lowongan kerja Director, Credit Officers, Jakarta - Fitch Ratings dibawah ini sesuai dengan Kualifikasi anda. Semoga Beruntung :D
Deskripsi Pekerjaan :
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is comprised of: Fitch Ratings, a global leader in credit ratings and research; Fitch Solutions, a leading provider of credit market data, analytical tools and risk services; and Fitch Learning, a preeminent training and professional development firm. With dual headquarters in London and New York, Fitch Group is owned by Hearst.
Fitch Ratings is a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, Fitch Ratings offers global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise. The additional context, perspective and insights we provide help investors to make important credit judgments with confidence.
As a global credit rating agency, Fitch Ratings gauges the ability of entities and instruments to meet their credit obligations. Investors and financial market participants rely on multiple sources, and the credit rating – indicating how an issue or transaction is likely to perform over time – is one of their key inputs. In this way, we help investors map potential credit risks.
Fitch Solutions, a subsidiary of Fitch Ratings, provides a range of industry-leading products and professional development services to the global financial community. In addition to offering proprietary market-based content, it distributes the ratings, research and financial data of Fitch Ratings through a variety of flexible platforms. With innovation and experience behind every solution it brings to market, our offerings are designed to meet the diverse needs of the fixed-income markets.
Fitch complies with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which it operates, and provides equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All applications will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, and other status protected by applicable laws.
The Credit Policy Group (CPG) works with the credit analysts to ensure the robustness, consistency and timeliness of Fitch’s ratings. CPG oversees the establishment and application of criteria to ensure the rigor and transparency of Fitch’s ratings process. CPG also seeks to provide additional credit perspectives through timely and thought-provoking research.
Regional (RCO) and Group Credit Officers (GCO) participate in the ratings process and may offer alternative analytical views and assess broader economic and market trends to identify risks that could affect Fitch’s credit ratings. Credit Officers coordinate cross-group discussions and research. CPG Credit Officers actively promote policy adherence, as well as analytical and procedural best practices.
CPG’s research offerings include Fitch Wire, which provides short and timely opinions to investors, as well as wider analysis of cross-sector and emerging credit risks. CPG also conducts transition and default studies, which help investors’ monitor ratings performance. The group reports directly to the Group Chief Risk Officer.
The role is responsible for the Indonesian national ratings portfolio covering corporates and financial institutions. In particular, the role will involve:
- Attend all Indonesian national rating committees to monitor the application of criteria and variations and offer the CPG view,
- Challenge the credit thinking of Fitch’s analytical groups with alternative viewpoints,
- Identify immediate and developing risks that deserve additional analytical focus, and
- Create a strong credit culture by being a role model for Fitch’s values.
Effective Risk Management
- Liaise and participate in discussions with the regulator as a senior member of PT Fitch Ratings Indonesia,
- Work in partnership with the analytical, operations, legal and compliance groups to improve the rigour of the analytical system, and
- Promote policy adherence and best practices.
- Lead and contribute to research on important credit themes in Indonesia,
- Work closely with RCOs to identify, discuss and address credit matters and economic issues that may impact multiple sectors, and
- Communicate important credit topics facing Indonesian rated portfolios to the analytical groups and external parties.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience, with experience in a senior analytical credit role,
- Extensive experience of corporates and/or financial institutions and related credit markets,
- A financial based professional qualification (e.g. Economics, Mathematics or Finance) is a prerequisite,
- Fluent verbal and written business English and Bahasa are essential,
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in the context of report writing and verbal presentations,
- Demonstrable ability to engage stakeholders in alternative viewpoints in a constructive manner is essential, and
- Ability to successfully demonstrate independence of thought and articulate reasoning to analysts and management alike in respect of rating recommendations, criteria proposals and research ideas.
We are not seeking assistance from recruiters at this time.
To apply, please submit a short cover letter stating your suitability for the role plus details of any valid visa that you hold and your up-to-date CV. Please also enter your current and desired gross annual salary and notice period in the applicable spaces when completing your application but do not include them in your CV . We regret we are only able to respond to successful applicants.
Cara Mengirimkan Lamaran :
Setelah Membaca dan telah mengetahui kriteria dan kebutuhan minimum kualifikasi yang telah dijelaskan dari info pekerjaan Director, Credit Officers, Jakarta - Fitch Ratings diatas dengan demikian jobseeker yang merasa belum memenuhi persyaratan meliputi pendidikan, umur, dll dan memang merasa berminat dengan lowongan kerja terbaru Director, Credit Officers, Jakarta - Fitch Ratings pada bulan Aug 2020 diatas, hendaknya secepatnya untuk melengkapi dan menyusun berkas lamaran kerja seperti surat lamaran kerja, CV atau daftar riwayat hidup, FC ijazah dan transkrip dan pelengkap lainnya seperti yang telah dijelaskan diatas, guna mendaftar dan mengikuti seleksi masuk penerimaan pegawai baru diperusahaan yang dimaksud, dikirim melalui link Halaman Selanjutnya di bawah ini.
Jika anda Tertarik dengan Lowongan Kerja Director, Credit Officers, Jakarta - Fitch Ratings Jakarta Agustus 2020 Tersebut diatas serta mampu Memenuhi Persyaratan dari Lowongan Kerja Director, Credit Officers, Jakarta - Fitch Ratings Jakarta Agustus 2020, Segera Kirimkan lamaran Kerja Anda Melalui Tombol Kirim lamaran Di bawah ini
Demikianlah Lowongan Kerja Director, Credit Officers, Jakarta - Fitch Ratings Jakarta Agustus 2020 kali ini kami sampaikan. Lihat Juga Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Bulan Ini Agustus 2020 terkait Lowongan Kerja Director, Credit Officers, Jakarta - Fitch Ratings Jakarta Agustus 2020 yang mungkin juga anda minati. Semoga Diterima dalam Proses lamaran Lowongan Kerja Director, Credit Officers, Jakarta - Fitch Ratings Jakarta Agustus 2020 ya gaes...